QRc: radius of curvature measurement system using a laser-based DMI
The QRc radius measurement system from QED Technologies is an optional feature that enables precise measurement of the radius of curvature using a laser displacement measuring interferometer (DMI). When combined with the QED metrology systems’s 820 mm Z axis stage, the QRc can provide robust radius measurements right on the the plant floor. There is no longer a need to remount your optic on a separate linear scale system. As you might expect from QED, we integrate the system directly into any QED metrology platform so it operates seamlessly with the QED.NET software. This means you can get precision radius of curvature measurements quickly, easily, and best of all, it happens automatically. The QRc is available for any QED metrology system using QED.NET software.
With QED’s QRc, you can get precision radius of curvature measurements, quickly, easily and best of all, it happens automatically.
Attenuation Filter: Increasing your metrology capabilities even further
QED introduces an easy-to-use attenuation filter designed for use with QED’s metrology systems. By increasing the fringe contrast for high reflectivity parts, the QED Attenuation Filter improves your measurements, resulting in better data and better parts. Available in 4” and 6” options, the QED Attenuation Filter can also be used on other interferometers, in either vertical and horizontal orientation and it fits any Zygo transmission spheres or flats.
Design features make mounting easier and more reliable; operators can confidently mount the Attenuation Filter to their interferometer using a secure clamping system. Thanks to QED’s design innovation, it’s easier than ever to exchange or replace pellicles. The QED Attenuation Filter kit includes a pellicle holder, replaceable pellicle, magnetically mounted pellicle protection covers and a fixture to easily replace commercially purchased pellicles yourself, without damaging the pellicle. This reduces long term costs and downtime waiting for vendors to replace pellicles in custom holders. The QED Attenuation Filter comes in its own storage case to keep it protected when not in use.
- Low profile design: slim assembly maximizesthe interferometer measurement cavity.
- Removable magnetic covers: attach securely to protect the pellicle and are very easy to install or remove.
- Mounting ring included for easy installation of pellicles.
- Engineered to be lightweight and easy to handle.
- Durable case with handle: keeps the Attenuation Filter protected when not in use.
- Ring style clamping system ensures full contact around transmission element: stable and secure in both vertical and horizontal orientations.
- Designed for easy lifting and carrying.
- Spring loaded mounting pins allow easy and quick access to the pellicle for simple, tool-free changeovers.