The Latest MRF Technology
- Polish aperture sizes up to 600 mm in diameter, and 600 x 800 mm rectangular.
- QED.NET software
- EFMS (Electronic Fluid Monitoring System) fluid control system
- Polishing aperture shapes including round, rectangular, hexagonal, elliptical, or more general shapes.
- Polishing surface shapes including plano, spherical, aspherical (including off-axis), freeform up to 30° (raster) and 60° (rotational) half angle.
- Raster: up to 600×800 mm in size and up to 30 degrees half angle.
- Rotational: up to ~450 mm in diameter and up to 60 degrees half angle depending on part geometry
Interchangeable Polishing Heads
- The 50 mm MRF wheel can polish small surface features and reduce edge effects.
- The 370 mm MRF wheel has high material removal rates to cover large surfaces quickly.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Workpiece chucks for rotational polishing are supplied by QED, others are to be supplied by customer unless otherwise specified. Vacuum generation is supplied with machine.
** Specify 50 or 60 Hz at time of order. Customer is responsible for transformer primary and secondary connections and short circuit protection in accordance with local regulations.
*** Customer must supply 5 gallons of distilled water for chiller. The use of DI water (de-ionized Water) is prohibited due to its reaction with metals in the lines, couplings and chiller unit.
**** Female 1/4” NPT fitting on machine, male 1/4” NPT connection with minimum 3/8” airline tubing to be supplied by Customer.